Sunday, June 27, 2010

Knight and Day movie review

I think most probably this will be my last "watched alone movie", since Ms Pan performance will be end today and which means she will has no practice on weekend where most probably my nightmare begin more often scrolling around at mega mall at weekend *love it*.



Synopsis of the movie:
Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz star in the action-comedy KNIGHT AND DAY. During their glamorous and sometimes deadly adventure, nothing and no one - even the now fugitive couple - are what they seem. Amid shifting alliances and unexpected betrayals, they race across the globe, with their survival ultimately hinging on the battle of truth vs. trust.
(source from gsc.com.my)


Diaz looked OLD, VERY OLD..






My summary:
This is a great action romantic movie. Although both Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz are veteran yet they still great in shape and they acting still awesome. I think it should be categorized as action romantic comedies movie, this movie sure will lighten your days. The storyline of this movie nice. I won't talk on the storyline, cause i dun wan to spoil your movie. But i can said that, Tom Cruise is MORE HEBAT daripada James Bond and Robot Cop...HAHAHA..Although some action seems to be not making sense yet that the reasons made this a great movie.

You Watch this movie.

My overall review: 8.5/10

p/s: Please don't get me wrong that i dun like to watch movie with Ms Pan, it just if you watch movie alone, it is very EASY to buy ticket on the spot and no need to buy in advance..that all.

2 comments:

  1. tom cruise almost 50 still can do action movie? keng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gay lou, itu orang tua manyak kuat ar....

    ReplyDelete