Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Are you a 24/7 BF/GF?

NO, is my final answer. If you answered no, do it means that you are not caring and not putting effort in the relationship? My answer also NO either.

Today i was told that i not care about her, cause when i back from office, i either facing the TV or Computer and clicking the facebook and check mail, go to the gym, and on weekend back kampar or hangout with friends. I was GOSH!!!TLLM, what the hell is this again. Do i each time come home and talk report to you everything i done that day for example "Today i 930 went out meeting and during the meeting the client screwed me UPside DOWN yet i need to smile at him then after meeting i rushed back office and before that i ate Chicken Rice and 1 ice tea at the restaurant below my office .....". If you really something like that, then maafkan saya, i try my best to do that.

If you asking for a talk or heart to heart section each day before go to sleep then sorry i just dunno what to talk or share since most of my time either working or driving, for some reason i seldom talk about my work because after i punch my attendance card, i put everything in my office including the problems and works in the office, that the reason i not talking about work if can actually i just darn tired to talk about it and how can I tell you that i screwed by my boss because i was caught playing facebook while working meh, so no MACHO lo.

Do i really not care about you or chat with you? For me, i done my best already, ie, while i fetch you to somewhere else, i did chat with you, although time is short (30km not short ok). If you asking for long duration, CAN, you can talk to me while i am asleep i will try my best reply you with my snoring and drooling I only focus on QUALITY and not QUANTITY. When i care about you, you just dunno, when at late night you still haven't came back actually i very worry about you till i felt asleep. When you are sleep i always make sure you are blanket and not get cold, when you said you wanna supper i always said no because i suppering is not healthy, when you said you wanna go shopping and i insisted want to stay home because i want to spend more time with you only. This is the way i care bout you. If you asked me why i always hang out with frens and not with you because my frens are sad and i as their best buddy need care them. If you asked why i back kampar so often, because i miss my MUM so much.

With all the above, you cannot said that i dun care much about you.

p/s: Friends out there, if she ask whether you are sad or not, please co-operate and say "YES I AM FUCKING SAD!!!" if not she won't trust what i said above.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, actually a 24/7 relationship is obsession already. We need to practice moderation =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seon, you so pandai at making excuses ah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. we tend to see things in diff way when we're into it. just do ur best and cherish this r/ship as much as u want it.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wei~ why u want to 'kap mai' with friends!?!?!? u want to 'cheong sui' me ah!?
    jkfjvmjljcksirjgdlgljn.....
    I do the same way as you ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you see, me so good! make your blog colourful again. the next blog that u hv to write is abt the BUGSSSSSSSSSSSS.......=P

    don PAPARKAN things between us ma..me very malu >_<...im not a boy, but i also need face geh~
    and please, not report but 'SHARE'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...only this way ppl knw i innocent la..HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete