Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh NO, Bad Luck Mari Again!!!

Whoa today another dramatic day for me again...I though after the chinese new year, can ward off bad luck, it seems still some bad luck unable removed completely. Today again, my shoes heel is coming out again, this new shoe only lasted for 6 months only, KNS, the worst part is that, the shoe heel come out during inspection with the officer. POKKAI betul. Luckily, i have placed my pair of shoe inside the car boot, at least i can change into that...But the combination of shirt and slack with sport shoe are fucking awesome, macam office boy pulak.

The whole day i went out and meeting with officer with that combination of attires is kinda making me looked like a office boy than an engineer...hahaha...

Hope tomorrow will be a better day oh...

p/s: i think i need to buy kasut cap gajah, hoping it can last more than 6 months lo...

1 comment:

  1. aiyo... next time dun buy the cap ayam one la.

    ReplyDelete