Friday, January 8, 2010

Why i SELDOM blog lately?

These few days, i seldom update my blog n here i gonna tell you why...
Me busy...


playing PSP....canot stop...

watching Born Rich & Las Vegas...

Iron my Shirt


Spend most of my time in this bowl....

nagged by her, saying that i din spend enuf time with her....haiz...then need to go out on weekend, if i dun go out with her le..then she saying the same old thing la...haiz...what to do, need to surrender lo, pick up car key to go out instead of open my computer n update my blog...


Dun worry...i will make sure i update my blog more often....hehehe

p/s: You see, i love blogging, with this one i can indirectly convey my message to SOMEONE n showing to her that i need my weekend ....HAHAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. hehe...and im seldom making any profits with my blog..lol...same boat..different oars

    ReplyDelete