Friday, January 29, 2010

ANOTHER NEW YEAR SURPRISE!!!

YES, 2010 really such a fucking "NICE" year to me....Only the starting, all the BAD OMEN come out dy. CAR ACCIDENT last few days, luckily my head still attach with my body and i still alive, only scratch my SIS's car (this the worst).

Then today, my mom called me and laugh when i picked up her call (i can tell you that is my mom's teasing laugh..she's good in that) she said that today have a pos laju to me and she collected it from post office. She opened it for me since the letter from "BUKIT AMAN", she said that i received a SUMMON RM200.00, memandu lepasi hadlaju....It WAS SO AWESOME....




I thought last time ppl said "Hou Si Seng Seong" (Good things should come in Pair), but i never thought BAD things also happened TWICE in such a short time. It appeared that i get that ticket during my grandpa 100 days on the way back from Taiping, haiz....maybe that the last present my grandpa wanna give me...Thanks Ah Gong, tomolo i will buy TOTO 6D.

haiz...Luckily i read Kou Lou's blog regarding the discount in summons and way to pay online, if you want to know, please click here. Haiz, RM200 i really can do many things with that le...Even can buy half pair adidas shoe, cny stuff, new clothes..etc. The worst is, i really really overrun my budget for this month, yet in this critical time, my salary only clear this coming Monday...DIU NIA SING.....

Anyway, if i think positively in these two incident..the first one message: car accident ..BANG!!! means this...


BANG..BANG..BANG... new year is coming...BANG away all the bad omen...

The second message: Summon...is this


Dried Meat...CNY is coming...YUMMY....

HAPPY CNY!!!

p/s: PLS, no more third SURPRISE, i dun think i can receive anymore...PLS..hope everything will better..

2 comments:

  1. aiyo... after discount is only rm100 what... for you sap sap sui la... :p

    btw, remember to censor ur plate number too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sap sap sui? now every ringgit counts...

    forgot to erase the car plate

    ReplyDelete