Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tale of BMW525i

BMW525i is one of the dream car i always wanted to have it ( still got many other luxury i dream of) but BMW525i is different. I going to tell you why BMW525i is different for me, here the story:



Among 3 siblings, i spent the most time with my dad, i mean like talking and eating together, not that my sis n bro did have bond with my dad is just that i still studying and got a lot of holiday so i more often at my hometown. Back to 3 years ago, which around 2006 where i had my internship done in kampar. Since i doing my intern at my hometown i mostly find my dad lunch go out lunch.

One day like normal go to lunch, he likes to go to one restaurant at Taman Bandar Baru. After we parked the car, we saw a brand new BMW525i, metallic black...SUPER COOL!!! Then i ask my dad " Lou dou, leng mo (dad, nice or not this car)".. He answered " Haha....Kan hai Leng la....(haha..SURE nice la...)". I said this " Lou dou, yu goh wo fatt jor tat yat deng mai bei lei jar (Dad, if i rich dy sure buy this car for you drive)". My dad with smiling face said this " Cheh, tim gai wo yu lei mai, wo yau 8488 (Cheh, why need to buy..I got my 8488 (my dad's car))

He continued with this " Jo yan ng sai jar leng je geh.....jui gan you gau yung (No need to drive nice car...enuf money to use n spend can dy )". After that we like normal had our lunch.....

That my tale of the BMW525i...And till now i will try my best to buy the BMW525i for him but very difficult to find ppl to make a paper BMW cause most of them only know how to Mercedes only...haiz...Hope i can find one...HAHAHA


p/s: Dad, i'm not greedy, just give me win this weekend 6/52 second prize, i will burn you BMW525i or BMW M5 also can...PLS!!!!

8 comments:

  1. u DIY tat BMW logo n change the mercedes logo mai ok lo.....seon u got watch that singapore ghost movie neh got three sotry de ar...watch the thrid movie ba......

    ReplyDelete
  2. seon, there's one shop at kampar main street there can custom made geh... at cimb bank that row...u try asking there... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh;...i knw i knw...beside dentist clinic rite...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea...go there, u juz tell them what model u want...if they duno what model you describe, you just bring a catalogue along... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya....nw everything can do....even red bra with mickey mouse on it oso can do...so if u wan big car or small car oso they can do.....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. you want what model??? come, i sell it to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. forgot that i got a manufacturer fren here..hHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete