Tuesday, November 17, 2009

If I’m a STORM WARRIOR

Finally, after 10 years time, Storm Warrior have sequence dy... Still lead by same actors. And nuffnang is throwing out some contest to watch this Storm Warrior 2 , 1 day earlier. Click here to see. Other than that, GSC-EON Bank have also some mini contest in this website, www.gsc-eonbankcard.com mayb you might win ourself tickets or other merchandise.





Here the GSC-Eon bank contest...should have a look

Here is how i looked like if i am storm warrior:


this not me..this is Cloud


this neither....this is Wind


HAha...this is me....


if this movie can go till 12 episode, then i should be the leading actor dy lo...

You guys must ask, why dun have sword de? Since me so advance dy, must put somewhere else.


Pls dun misunderstand, i not scratching my balls, i just taking out my weapon.....

This is where i put my weapon, with this way, the opponent won't knw what our weapon....

the ultimate good sword...normal lo...
Then....


M16-rifle...must have it..later got many many people attack then will be handful...


Nice.....

Follow with this....


Rocket Launcher......


Blow his ass off.....



sure will hide some hand grenade la....bommmmm his balls off too


This also important weapon


Durian....can throw at the opponent and the smell can distract him....and also in case you hungry also can help ....

Now, the SECRET WEAPON......


This is the secret weapon, every warrior should have secret weapon....this weapon is to throw at our opponent...if he get hit...then something like this


The head become COW head
(sorry, i dun wan to use pig head cause not halal)


That all my from this...enjoy.....

p/s: got...when i asked my gf to help me take the picture...she said me BIN TAI(gila) with the post...gosh......@$#%$^%#&




5 comments:

  1. nice post..hehe



    see my page also.

    htpp//www.keemzone.com/?p=139

    ReplyDelete
  2. creative^_^

    see mine.. haha
    http://storyofmylife-kelvinchng.blogspot.com/2009/11/if-im-storm-warrior.html

    ReplyDelete