Monday, November 2, 2009

I cheated on her.... I SLEPT with someone else....

When Ms Pan is not around, i cheated on her.. I slept with someone else..As you all knw, Ms Pan when back to East Malaysia for 1 week. That happened on the day she back to Sabah. I felt very sorry to Ms Pan. Ms Pan hope you can tolerate and forgive me for this mistake... I very very guilty rite now, something have happened cannot be forgotten that easily. This mistake had been haunting me for whole week. Ms Pan sorry for that....Hope you can forgive me.... I don't meant to hurt you...please forgive me...

I cannot forgive myself too for this mistake.....



I slept with a SISSY.....I REALLY CANNOT FORGIVE MYSELF FOR THAT.....

p/s: guys, only sleep nothing else happened...my asshole still alright...HAHAHA

9 comments:

  1. that's your bed? cute pillow cases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p/s: guys, only sleep nothing else happened...my asshole still alright...HAHAHA

    urs is ok... but how about the other guy? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. gay lou really very experience..yalor, how bout ee hui's punya ass?

    ReplyDelete