Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tomolo work HALF DAY...YES!!!

Yes, tomolo i will be working from 8:30am till 12:30pm then dismiss and enjoy my one week holiday...YAHOO!!! Since all the other staffs in the office on leave tomolo so i will enjoy 1/2 day leave(this 1/2 day is free one)..HAHAHA...And since my office is 50% Malay & 50% Chinese so my office will close down for 1 whole week to celebrate hari raya....YAHOO!!!(Fuck...those are compulsory leave, means deduct from my annual leave...diu..now only left 1 & 1/2 days ...haiz)

I will go to watch the guai tam alone after work...HAHAHA... i scare to watch at night and alone ,later wont dare to look at the rear mirror when driving back from the cinema....Yes i watch ALONE again...Ms Pan is very BUSY nowadays, and she will be outstation for few days means i gonna miss her few days lo....(YES, I GOT MY VISA APPROVED..CAN GO ANYWHERE AND WITH ANYONE...HAHA)

3 comments: