Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Fren Coming Back!!!

For those who know T.Ee Hui, this fella will come back this weekend... He called me few weeks ago, but i forgot it dy..Luciky got Mr. Teoh H.S to remind me that EHui a.k.a Sissy King will back...


Long Live SISSY KING

so this coming saturday, 4 July 2009, gonna have a dinner with him at the curve, time and restaurant yet to decide.. For people who feel wanna come jus let me a msg ..need to see how many human gonna attend his so-called welcome party ( u knw la, he not many fren..later only 2 or 3 ppl come then not nice lo.., ppl now rich dy, worked at Singapore,..he come bec jus wan to show off only la...) If you guys can come then come la, give some face to him la.. ( MAYBE HE WILL TREAT YOU GUYS TOO)


2 comments:

  1. so bad call e hui sissy king...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours

    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete