Monday, June 8, 2009

Farewell...

Today should be my father's birthday, ya, my late father... He went to a place that i cannot go for now. My father leave me n my family on January 2008, he gone for quite awhile already. He leave without saying anything, he leave without letting anyone to worry, and gone like a gust of wind...Happy birthday DAD..

Yet today, i received a call from my brother saying that my grandma (mom's mom) has passed away. Actually she had been struggling with some critical illness for quite awhile. Now she gonna meet with my father, maybe she will quite surprise when she meet my father cause she don't knw that my father gone dy. Since she too old to receive that news, and yet she always saying that he had a very nice son-in-law that take care of her when she living in kampar last time. Like someone said, she just leaving to some place that are more nice and wonderful...

Lastly, just hope my father and grandma will rest peacefully....Farewell.

1 comment:

  1. God will bless your dad and grandma in the othe world...

    ReplyDelete