Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I worked for 1 YEAR dy

Today, 2nd June 2009 marked the 1st working anniversary....YEAH.....i still with that company YEAH...Still sitting at the same place, YEAH.....With the same colleagues and some new colleagues too, YEAH....Still the same boss, YEAH....Still the same toilet bowl i using in my office, YEAH... Still the same car i drove to work, YEAH.....Still the same salary i with, CIBAI......ma de, now me wait n see got any increment or not, if really dun hav increment, then lok 7 dy, i will still work in that company, DIU...what to do, near my house ma, worked till 6 pm can go home dy, not like others hardworking engineers worked till 7 -8 something...HAHAHA...

On thing so weird hor, since i worked for 1 year lo hor, it is normal to have some saving de ma..but why i still POOR like begger de? DIU...... tot can buy tis n tat lo, but till now i managed to buy myself a harddisk n a pair of shoe only..NIA SING...MAT 7 oh, no saving and no shopping for myself...MA DE, tomolo go to bank to fuck 9 them n ask them wer my money went...KNN.

p/s: Roger when u wanna eat "Big Tea Rice" ask me too...fucking desperate do it and KinWah sorry la, even u fucked me "4 ann fei hai" i also canot treat u eat ge la, take care yourself...

4 comments:

  1. i almost 2 years la... two more weeks... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 year d lo...
    can call urself a exp engineer..
    or shd say exp but poor engineer..
    haha...
    me another 1 month to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally sudah datang.....

    Diu, exp no value de...

    ReplyDelete