Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Site Inspection

Today morning around 11 am got site inspection at a warehouse located in kuala selangorwith the authorities. Me start going there around 10 am since I never been there before so went there earlier. Me arrived that place around 1040am. Since arrived early, so went into the gated warehouse. Got one bangala guard open the gate for me then me went into the ware house. When i open the glass door heading towards the office, me stopped there n freeze for a while. That bloody warehouse got 2 FUCKING BIG DOGS, 1 GERMAN SHEPHERD and 1 ROTTWEILER. By the time me open the door, those K9 are looking on me, and looked like wanna bite my ass off. Me turn back and looked at that guard, that guard said "Anjing tak gigit, anjing tak gigit". Me just standing there and dont even dare to move single steps even the damn dog come near me also dont dare to move luckily me din piss on my pants later the K9 bite off my kuku jiau . That is a fucking experience, 1st time so close with rottweiler, his ass is damn got meat. Waited awhile the authorities come and chatted 10 min, then me went back my office. Dealing with authorities is like this, they always late, not punctual at all, even worst, they forgot your appointment, never answer or return ur calls, you hurried then dont. After the 10 min inspection, me get my ass back to office with 45 min driving.

6 comments:

  1. aiyo... no pic of the dogs ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fren... so scare wer got mood to take picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaa...why u so scare dog de?? how big is tht dog?? i nvr have the experience in scare of dogs...hahaha..i cant imagine tht how u stand there n not move la~...hahahhahahaaai wanna see ur reaction...hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. seon, you should have take pic together with the 2 doggies... =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. may: haha...u dun hav chance to see my reaction....hahahahahaha


    pui yee: take picture?? later kuku jiau also hilang

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm... sounds like tat 2 dogs are more fierce than da dog i used to 'bela'...

    ReplyDelete