Saturday, March 14, 2009

HERE I COME!!!

This will be my very first time blogging. Most of the times, i read others blog but now I can write my own things. There are few reasons which encouraged me blogging. First is my gf, she had her own blog, she always complaining me in her blog, so now i can complain her in this same way..hehe..And also most of my frens also have their own blogs expressing and sharing their experiences. Since now working already and seldom chat with frens so thought that maybe blogging can express and talk some cock here.

6 comments:

  1. agree agree!! (but not the reason of you to complain maytzy in ur blog la, haha)
    i'll drop by your blog always!! i also have a blog, =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..don be so 'small gas' la..ur gf just wanna drop her feelings into her blog only ma..=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro, glad that you started blogging! but do give twitter a try, it is a very interesting website! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah!! Seon blog oso.. so happy u linked me n put a nice name for me.. aiya.. leng lui no need to tell ppl 1..i paiseh la >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure la...among our frens, who dunno u r the prettiest. if u dun believe me, try ask kin wah or wei chong or wei jie, they sure support me de..100%

    ReplyDelete